Monday, September 6, 2010

Hello all and Welcome


First off, I'd like to say hello to everyone, & thank you for visiting my blog.
Now I'm fairly new to this blog business here. I have a Deviant art page, I'll try not to post anything from there to here. except for maybe my first art post.
Also I will try and update every week, I still have not thought of an official day, but when I do, I'll be sure to let you folks know.
Most of the art i will be posting will be original, mainly from comic book ideas that I have had, or just plain ideas that float around in this old crazy mind of mine.

I will from time to time draw characters from other Artist, & movies, like Marvel or DC characters.

Anyway i hope you will all enjoy my little art block here, as i will enjoy posting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment