Saturday, September 11, 2010

CYBERPUNK!!!! in the 1940's

Thought i would post a few characters from a story I'm trying to develop. I was going to call it Utopia, however after researching on the web, there is already a comic book named that. So i might go with Empyrean which just means the highest of heaven, or the visible heaven. which ever you want. 


Anyway these are a few of my main characters.  I hope you like what i did.





DR. Rose






Jonathan Cale






The Ambassador



Like i said I'm still working on the story, but I'm a horrible writer lol. Might have to find someone to work on this with me once i finish the project I'm currently working on.

Also i still have not thought of an acceptable day to post each week.......i might just wing it for now. Anyway take care folks.







No comments:

Post a Comment