Friday, September 24, 2010

Elm Street's Public Enemy

I was at my friend's class up at creighton university, sitting in on a class that kinda interested me, but i was there on the wrong day. however i was thinking about something to draw when i was up there and it dawned on me that ive never done a Freddy picture. So i decided to do a sketch while i was there.









I think i might do some more Krueger drawings, besides it's getting close to halloween anyway.
Also i will be posting more Oni pictures here soon, just trying to finish up, I've got alot to do here, so i didnt get all that i wanted to this update. However seeing how i dont have a set day, I'll post things when i get done.
Also working on some Street fighter head sketches, so you'll all see some of those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment